What do you carry along when you are going out on a vacation? Many women are confused about the things that are absolute essentials when they are travelling. The wrong decision can make the entire journey experience very frustrating.
So, what do you need to carry with you?
There are a few things that shouldn’t go unnoticed, and one should never forget to carry it along while travelling. Here’s a list of the five most important travel essentials to make your travelling experience memorable and enjoyable. What will you are doing?
- Toiletries: It’s important to carry your personal toiletries kit while travelling. This ensures that you don’t suffer because of a need for your favorite soap, bath oil, shampoo or any other essential toilet product. Many women are allergic and hypersensitive to a different brand other than the one that they use. For them, it’s all the more important to be cautious and alert. Make sure you take your medications and any medical devices you need.
- Designer handbag: How do you carry all your needed items? While a backpack may be needed, don’t forget a designer backpack or designer duffel bag. Yes, designer handbags can be great during travel also. Designer bags are available online and are a good investment. A good bag is a must for a woman while travelling. No matter if it’s a designer handbag or purse, various sizes are available. The right bag makes life easier for a woman. She can store all her necessary utility items and essentials in it while she’s on the go.
- Extra Lingerie and Bath towels: Many women don’t pay attention to carrying an extra set of lingerie and bath towels while travelling. It is important to be ready for the worst. It’s always recommended to take a few extra undergarments and towels to save the horror and nightmare when something goes unexpectedly wrong.
- Makeup, sunscreen and night creams: Makeup and a good sunscreen lotion are an absolute must to take care of your skin and body while travelling. Many women don’t take care of themselves while travelling. They miss and disturb their daily skin care routine and regimen. This proves harmful and spells disaster in the long run. Skin loses its nutrients and vitality on an everyday basis and needs replenishment and renewal.
- Communication device: It’s so important to stay in contact with your friends and family. You’re loved, and near and dear ones can get anxious if you don’t contact them regularly. Inform them about your location, activities and safety. It is essential to carry a device to communicate with your loved ones regularly.
- Camera: Last but not least, and maybe most important. You definitely don’t want to travel anywhere special without taking photos to remember the adventure. If you have a decent phone, it’s camera should do just fine. But if you’re phone doesn’t take quality pictures, you may want to think of investing into a good camera. Great photos during a trip will increase excitement and social interaction. There’s always an easy way to meet people through taking photographs. Also wherever you choose to go, there will most likely always be historic landmarks, different types of animals, great views and nature perfect for pictures. A good friend of mine is a photographer at Photo Booth Winnipeg. He travels a lot for both business and leisure taking photos as he goes. He gives great advice on what types of cameras are the best for travelling and how to take quality photos to remember you trip by.
There you have it ladies, some solid advice on travelling. Make sure not to forget any essentials and bring home some memories! Enjoy your trip.
OK, so there are many reasons why you should pop over for a visit to the Holy Land, especially at this time of the year (is that Santa’s sleigh I can spot in the sky?), but the real reason is right here:
OK, nothing too spiritual or meaningful in that. But, for us Northern Hemispheres, especially for those of us from the cold climes of Northern Europe, the weather is a big issue. I mean, come on, where are you going to get December days sat on the beach, with the Mediterranean lapping at your feet? It’s December 4th and the forecast for the next few days is for even higher temperatures…! I’m not sure how Santa hacks it down this way, especially wrapped up in that big red coat… Trying to tell the locals that this is actually beautiful weather is also a no goer. The locals feel that, as its December, it must be time to pull out their winter coats and scarves. Regardless of the weather. Yes, it might be 24 degrees C out there, but no way are they going to give up on their thick woolly coats.
OK, OK, so this beautiful weather does have a down side. It’s called the months of July and August. These are the killer months, the months when the weather forecasters have a really strenuous task of telling us that “it will be hot tomorrow”. The months when they regale us with the cooking an egg on the car bonnet stories year after year. And the months when living in the center of the country is a pure nightmare. It’s impossible to live without air conditioning during these two summer months. It’s also impossible to live with a local during these 2 months, especially at night. Put the air conditioning on and you’ll be in trouble…! Especially with a female other half, who will be shivering under her duvet while you drip buckets in your birthday suit…
All in all, I think it’s safe to say that it’s worth the trip. Check out more reason to visit Israel and some of it’s iconic landmarks here.
When you usually go out of the country by yourself, you have to be careful. Women can be more likely targets of attacks. You need to know of the things that can save you from any form of danger. You should be wary of thieves. From the time you land at the airport, you have to secure all of your belongings. Never keep them out of your sight. You also have to make sure that you do not lose any of the things that you need. Sometimes, you don’t become a victim of theft, you weren’t just careful enough and you weren’t able to bring all your belongings with you. It is always better for you to have just a couple of bags with you. A huge bag can be easier to carry than several small bags. This bag also allows you to carry all your belongings at once. The chance of leaving behind your items is slim to none.
At some point when you are travelling, you might have to pass through a dark alleyway. It is important that you have a flashlight with you. Getting a phone that can double as a flashlight can help. You might also want to consider getting another light source to be sure. As much as possible, do not pass through these areas alone. But if you can’t avoid doing so, make sure that you take the extra precautions. Take notice of the behavior of the people around you. If you were just being observant, you might have noticed that the person behind you has already been following you for some time. These things can be important for you to know so that you won’t be caught off guard. Most of these thieves will be efficient at what they do. And so, taking extra caution will be advantageous for you.
If you don’t need to wear fancy jewelry or bring expensive gadgets with you, just leave them inside your hotel room. It might even be better if you don’t bring them for your trip at all. These things can make you more attractive to thieves and other negative elements. Make sure that you fit in as much as possible. You will have a higher chance of getting assaulted if you stand out from the crowd. Do not wear very revealing clothes. Keep your outfits decent. If you are comfortable with it, copy what most people wear when they are out in the streets at that part of the world. If you are already being attacked, you should consider not resisting. When your attacker is asking for your bag, just hand it over. Also, when you see an opportunity to escape, do so as fast as you can. You might be faced with more trouble if you choose to fight back your attacker. Most of the time, your attacker will be stronger and bigger than you.